Hey all! What are you currently reading? You can now update your reading progress with two clicks and share it with your friends. You’ll see new option on Dashboard in Currently Reading Section, just look on the right. It’s Update button :-)
Once you click Update you can fill up your reading progress, save and continue reading (update).
Or you can post it and share on your blog and among your friends (update and publish).
Both options are visible once you click Update in Currently reading box.
If you choose Update, you’ll change reading progress that is visible on your blog. And you can go back to reading :)
If you choose Update and publish, you’ll be moved to writing box with book attached, your current reading progress and social media switch on (green icons on the right) if you had connected them. If you didn't connect your Facebook or Twitter, you can do it in Settings/General. To turn off social media in writing box, click on icons and make them grey (deactivated).
- We've made changes in discussion room and threads, now you can receive notifications about newly set discussions in a given group. If you wish to be informed, please go to Group page and choose “Yes” in notification section. Then once a new discussion is created, you’ll get a note about it.
- You can also made adding tags to your posts in discussion easier. We've made changes to list of tags:)
- It also easier to keep conversation going and answer to previous posts, we have new look for Reply posts:
Your personal messages page (PM) received new features of searching through messages, paging and deleting messages.
- To find other reviews of a given title, go to book page OR type book title in Tag Search Box on Dashboard on the right. Then you'll see all writings about this book, including different editions and book sources. It also nice way of finding new blogs to follow :-)
- If you wish to find more blogs similar to yours, please take a look at your book blog categories and choose only those which are really relevant. Remember that the categories should reflect your reading taste and books you’re reading and reviewing on your blog. Best to choose several genre categories that you’re active in. Then you'll be able to find other bloggers with similar reading taste faster.